We currently have two products available to the market: The VRiO™360 and the VRiO™Dynamic Support.
(There are a number of further products currently undergoing clinical trials and will be released at a later date - if you are interested in any of our research work please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Designed originally as an alternative to the Robert Jones Crepe Bandage, the VRiO™360 utilises a whole body garment to allow the Vet to easily and effectively cover dressings whilst applying low grade theraputic compression. The VRiO™Dynamic Support is designed to allow the clinically proven benefits of compression therapy to be applied alongside dynamic support to key anatomical regions, namely the hock, knee, hip and lumbar pelvic region, through the use of compressive support bandages.
With research indicating the application of 20-40mmHg compression results in improved lymphatic drainage and subsequent circulatory benefits, the StrideZ Bandage System's compression component was specifically manufactured and tested by an independent engineering company to ensure that this was achieved, without risk of over compression.
Stridez Bandage System:
The cost implication of reapplication of dressings resulted in the design of the VRiO™360 as an easily applied and effective barrier for wound dressings. This version of the Bandage:
- Applies low level compression to promote wound healing
- Reduces animal agitation by applying even pressure
- Is easy and quick to apply
- Ensures comfort due to the specific design and use of technologically advanced materials addressing issues of thermoregulation and ventilation
Practical issues involved in treating animals such as over compression and slipping bandages led to the unique patented design of the VRiO™Dynamic Support which addresses all these challenges to benefit clinician and patient. This version of the Bandage provides:
- Dynamic support combined with the therapeutically proven benefits of compression therapy
- Support for painful regions/joints while still allowing daily activities
- Targeted stability for key anatomical joints
- Variable support and compression capability
- Quicker return to full activities is achievable
Please see the diagram below which illustrates the specialist materials and design aspects which have been carefully sourced to bring this solution to market:
The StrideZ Bandage System has been designed to allow the re-application after dressing changes which will provide a cost effective solution as well as a far superior clinical outcome over the lifecyle of an injury. To see the application of the Stridez Bandage System please click here:
StrideZ Bandage Range
Please click here to see the full range of products and sizes
StrideZ Bandage Prices
Please click here to see the full price list for the StrideZ Bandage System